Prasarana Integrated Management & Engineering Services Sdn Bhd (PRIME)
PRIME, or Prasarana Integrated Management & Engineering Services Sdn Bhd in full, is created as an effort by Prasarana to utilise fully all the vast experience and expertise that the Group has accumulated in developing infrastructure and managing them.
With all this know-how and skills consolidated under one roof, PRIME will be the platform to spur Prasarana to greater heights in the infrastructural development business.
Under PRIME, there are several departments, namely rail infrastructure and facilities; rolling stocks; wayside systems; applied systems; bus infrastructure and systems; works contract; project governance; business development; and project safety and health management, that will give this new outfit the proper strategy to explore and nurture potential business opportunities.
Qualified and experienced personnel are placed as heads of these departments to ensure the services extended by Prasarana in general and PRIME in particular are of international standards to provide the impetus to market its services and explore non-fare-based business opportunities domestically and abroad.
PROJECTS UNDER PRIME :
- Covered Walkway and Elevated Pedestrian Linkage
- Station Integration (Masjid Jamek, Titiwangsa & Hang Tuah)
- Extension of the AFC system to RapidKL bus network
- Mid-life Refurbishment of Trains for Kelana Jaya Line
- Fleet expansion and station upgrading of KL Monorail
- New Buses for Rapid Bus
- Installation of Facilities and Systems for Balakong New Bus Headquarters
- Installation of facilities and Systems for Ampang Station Multi-Storey Parking Facility
- New 14 x 4-Car Trains for the Kelana Jaya Line Extension Project
- Integrated AFC System for Kelana Jaya and Ampang Line Extension Project
- Mid-life Refurbishment of Trains Ampang Line
- Development of 12 Storey Prasarana Headquarters Building
- Integrated Control Center for Prasarana public transport services
- Expansion of Train Workshop and Depot Facilities for Kelana Jaya Line
- Integrated Ticketing System for Sunway Bus Rapid Transit
- Feasibility Study for LRT 3 to Klang
- Upgrading of Network Communication backbone for Ampang and Kelana Jaya Lines
- Train Simulator for Ampang Line
BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR PRASARANA INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT
& ENGINEERING SERVICES SDN BHD (PRIME)
Puan Siti Zauyah Md Desa (Chairman)
Y.Bhg Datuk Nor Azmal Mohd Nazir
Y.Bhg Dato’ Sri Shahril Mokhtar
Encik Amiruddin Maaris
Encik Zulkifli Mohd Yusoff
Y.Bhg Dato' Mohd Zahir Zahur Hussain
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) : En Amiruddin Maaris
Address : B-20-1, Level 20, Menara UOA Bangsar, No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel :+603-2299 1999 / 2287 5959
Fax :+603-2299 1919
Website : www.prasarana.com.my