Station Integration (Masjid Jamek, Titiwangsa & Hang Tuah)
MASJID JAMEK LRT STATION INTEGRATION
- To provide a common concourse for Kelana Jaya and Ampang Line Station and facilitate seamless transfer between both lines.
- To provide barrier free access for the mobility challenged (OKU)
Main Scope of Work
- Demolish and relocate the existing ticketing counter room of AMG Line station.
- Raise partly floor level of existing Concourse 1 of AMG Line station to match plaza floor level and provide facilities for passengers. (Toilets, surau, kiosks, etc.)
- Provide facilities for OKU such as link bridges (from KLJ to AMG Line), lifts, ramps and a chairlift.
- Refurbishment of existing AMG Line platform.
- Provide covered walkway from the station linking to Jalan Melaka Bus Stop (opposite Standard Chartered Bank)
- Start Date: April 2010
HANG TUAH LRT STATION INTEGRATION
Start Date: January 2010
- Integration of paid and unpaid area of Hang Tuah LRT Station (Ampang Line) and Hang Tuah Monorail Station.
- New OKU facilities such as lifts, OKU toilets, ramps, escalators and tactiles.
- New lobby and ticketing counters at Hang Tuah LRT Station (Ampang Line)
- New kiosks and public facilities (Information counter, Touch n Go POS, etc)
- New facades and new extended roof
- New LED lighting and energy saving light fittings
- Upgrading of power supply and widening of station platform (from 3.5 meters to 8.0 meters)
TITIWANGSA LRT STATION INTEGRATION
Start date: March 2010
- Three numbers of lifts
- Integration of paid area between Titiwangsa LRT station & monorail station
- New waiting area, surau and ramps to OKU toilet
- New queue boxes with tactiles
- New chairlift for monorail station at existing pedestrian bridge
- Upgrading of ticketing counter
- Upgrading of Touch & Go counter
- New tiling works at vestibule level
- Upgrading for additional power supply
- New LED and energy saving light fittings
- Refurbishment of existing toilets and upgrading of engineering facilities.